What would be the impact if you could enhance the attitude of team at work or if your staff cared just a little bit more?
For example, if your staff currently cares at a level of 7 out of 10, then what would be the impact of them caring at 8 or 9 out of 10 to your bottom line? There is a huge difference between the effectiveness and retention of staff that are just going to their job compared to people that are proud to be part of a team.
Giving your staff a branded gift is not the be-all-and-end-all but it can be used as a tool in a planned and consistent way to show staff that they are valued and part of a team.
The following are some of the ways our clients use branded products to build an environment of team:
- Create a structured length of service program for staff that have been with you for 1, 5, 10, 20 years, or whatever levels you would like
- Christmas, Thanksgiving or beginning of the year appreciation gifts to all staff
- Set team or company goal/contest with an incentive gift
- Branded clothing for when they are at events, or just as a thank you to build team
- Employee picnic, bowling or volleyball nights with branded products
- Hand out a small gift when you “catch someone doing something right”
- Birthday gifts to staff
- Create recognition or incentive for any activity that you want to promote.
There are numerous ways we can help you create a feeling of team, but we have found the most important thing is to create and commit to a structured plan.
- Typically, the 3 pillars of developing an employee recognition or relationship plan would be:
- Set a budget
- Decide on the logistics and structure of how, when, and who will distribute the products
- Decide on products and branding that will be well received by your exact recipients